The EEGenerating Skills programme aims at helping EEG students develop transferable skills, and with them their talent potential. Transferable skills are useful and applicable across different subject areas and different professional contexts, and contribute to improve integration and performance in the job market.
Based on guiding international research, and on studies that give it national and regional credence, a set of ten transferable skills have been selected as the main focus of the EEGGenerating Skills programme:
- Interpersonal relationship
- Innovation e creativity
- Ethical conscience and critical thinking
- Planning and organisation
- Information systems ad technology
- Results, client and market orientation
A constellation of activities is therefore promoted along the year, including talks, events, short courses and workshops.