EEG considers interaction with society to be fundamental and includes it in its mission. It sees this interaction not only as an expression of social responsibility, but also as a way of improving the quality of educational projects, making them more relevant and closer to the organizational realities and the labor market.
Among the many opportunities for collaboration between EEG and companies and other civil society institutions the following stand out:
- Talks (e.g.: CEOTalks@EEG and AlumniTalks@EEG)
- Mentoring for EEG’s students
- Field Days (study visits from EEG’s students to companies)
- EEGBusiness Day (annual event where students contact with different companies in parallel sessions)
- Business Case / Marketing Project /Multidisciplinary Project in International Business (capstone courses where EEG students analyse and present grounded proposals for action and improvement to real organizational problems presented by a company).
For more information please contact