Application period: 20th to 28th April 2021
Result of applications: 18th May 2021
Registration period: 20th to 24th May 2021 (23rd to 25th August for conditional admissions)
Application period: 24th May to 2nd June 2021 - Closed
Result of applications: 18th June 2021
Registration period: 24th to 28th June 2021 (23rd to 25th August for conditional admissions)
Application period: 30th August to 3rd September 2021
Result os applications: 9th September 2021
Registration period: 14th to 16th September 2021
The application should be submitted online, in the
(please choose Application for Master Degrees and Specializations). You must read carefully the instructions displayed there. Candidates should upload the following documents (pdf format only).
1. Civil and fiscal Identification document;
2. Undergraduate degree transcript of records displaying passing grades and GPA Scores;
3. Detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae;
4. Document proving Professional Status, if applicable;
5. Other elements/certificates you may deem relevant for your application;
6. English Language Proficiency Certificate – according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The candidate is urged to consult the admission criteria of the master programme he/she wishes to apply to.
7. Candidates willing to submit their application to the Master Degrees as offered by EEG in 2021/22, must submit their partial transcript of records (ToR) of the Bachelor Degree they currently pursue displaying the weighted average at the date of application. This partial ToR will be considered in the ranking process under the Order RT-24/2021.
The classes in Finance and Economics are taught in English. The Master in Business and Management offers a fully taught class in Portuguese and another fully taught class in English.
An application fee of €40 is due, which will not be refunded, payable by Multibanco (only in Portugal) or credit card.
In case of admission in more than one Master Programme, applicants will be placed in the first option in which they were admitted.